Thursday, April 12, 2007

Yay! I've been tagged!!!!

10 weird things about me...
Studio Wellspring has tagged me! I am probably the only person left who gets excited about being tagged. Its only because I have never been tagged before and I feel like I am in the club now! I had a hard time coming up with 10 weird things about myself. I didn't think that it would be that hard. I had to ask my coworkers for a few... So here it goes...

1. I am terrified of tornadoes, dead things (particularly people) and my house burning down. I have nightmares about these things frequently. I love to watch it on TV, but in person, no way!

2. I have a burping problem. I belch uncontrollably. And loud too!

3. I hate to shop for clothes.

4. I hate cards. Greeting cards, thank you cards, etc...I think my sister ruined me on this one. She would look at every card on the rack for hours and I am very impatient.

5. I do not wear any jewelry, except my wedding ring. If do wear any other jewelry it is diamond studs. I had a pair for a few years, but I lost one...hubby is working on a bigger/better pair. Any jewelry posted here-I like-but I probably wouldn't wear.

6. I like Spam. I know, I know, its like eating potted meat or vienna sausages. But my husbands grandmother is Japanese and she taught us how to make Fried Rice with Spam!

7. I cannot sleep anywhere except a bed with a blanket and a pillow. Sleeping in the car? Out of the question. Unless I have had drugs. I also like it very cold with lots of blankets.

8. I never took a foreign language in high school. It was not required when I graduated. I resent it to this day!

9. I graduated when I was 17.

10. I do not like sushi. I cant get past the seaweed.

Now, I am supposed to tag 10 people.

curly girl
k style
absolutely beautiful things
decor8
kerflop
oh my stinkin heck
swiss miss
not martha
petite tresor
bb blog

Sorry to all of those who have been tagged recently. And petite tresor, if meme's the same thing as being tagged, I am sorry!

1 comment:

kstyle said...

Hi Wishful Thinking. Enjoyed reading your "weird things". I have already been tagged on this one and you can find somewhere on kstyle. Take care and enjoy your blog. k